Sunday 30 June 2019

[insert] generic "I'm Back!" title

It's been almost a year, and honestly I thought this blog is going to be another entry on my "dead blogs" list — as well as I thought podcast is going to be another entry on my "used to be hobby" list. 

But maybe it won't? I sure do hope it won't.

Things have been not very good a couple of months. The usual adulthood came kicking in, and some not so usual, like deaths and depressions. 

It became too much, it even made me entirely stopped listening to podcast for months.
(Sorry, podcasters.)

But apparently, podcasts, and mostly audio drama, still have that healing function for me. Won't solve all my problems, of course, but still become a rock for me. 

Thank you people.

And even better! lately there has been so. friggin. a lot. of new great audio dramas. The themes and ideas are getting more diverse, and audio designs are getting better, even the newbies. 

I'm getting excited for the first time in months!
I'm so back! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Siniar Talks

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi